Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Welcome

Welcome!!  Glad you made it.  I want to introduce you to me, my family, and what this blog will be about.  Since it is a work in progress things probably will change here and there to fit our ever changing lives.  So here it goes.



 This is me, Christina and my hubby, Brandon.  We have been married going on 11 years and together going on 13....WOW!  I am a stay at home mom to the two guys pictured below.  Cody is 6, going on 7 and Kyle is 3 1/2. 
We love to travel and Road trips are our way to go.  Brandon and I road tripped to Vegas from Pennsylvania for our honeymoon. 

This blog ...  Well I have been thinking about getting into blogging for some time now.  My question was "What do I write about?".  I love my boys and all that being a boy mom means.  I am currently training for my first half marathon that I will do in February 2015 in Disney World.  I have been on a path to getting healthy with working out and running.  I also love food and cooking.  So why not make it all about this Momma's world.  There will be posts from time to time about my boys, running, health, products we've tried, and places we've been.  Also maybe some recipes I've tried.  So come along on our journey and let's have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment