Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day of School 2013

We soaked up as much of the last weekend of summer that we could.  Am I the only one that has NO IDEA where this summer has gone?  I feel like we just got out of school and now I have a big first grader.  We sent off Cody this morning to his first day of first grade and I am not counting down the minutes (31 to be exact) until we go back to the bus stop.  I can't wait to hear about his day, who is in his class, how it was having lunch at school and being there all day.  Kyle and I spent the morning at the playground with our Mom's Group to pass the time.  Hope everyone's kids have a WONDERFUL first day of school, or had if you have already started.  Two more weeks and Kyle will be off to preschool 2 mornings a week.  What am I going to do with myself....never mind I already know....

No comments:

Post a Comment